PREPARE TO DAZZLE YOUR KIDS (and everybody else) with this one. What can I say about “Great Balls of Cheese” except that it’s easily the cutest cookbook I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen a lot of precious ideas by now. It’s not just for kids, though they’ll flip over most of these ideas like the preschoolers in our four-year-old’s class did when we tried a turkey-shaped recipe last week.
Author and fellow former MSLO alum, Michelle Buffardi, has packed more than 50 recipes inside this little book. It’s awesome and I hope you win a copy of your very own. You can’t have mine–Phoebe’s already marked all the pages of projects she wants to do–but here’s how you can enter.
GIVEAWAY GUIDELINES & RULES
One lucky *winner will be drawn at random and receive a copy of “Great Balls of Cheese” by Michelle Buffardi in the mail.
*Sorry, this giveaway is only open to U.S. residents.
Giveaway dates: December 3-20, 2013
Enter to win by doing one or more of the following:
- Like Foodlets on Facebook and comment below to let me know you have, or already do
- Follow Foodlets on Pinterest and comment below to let me know you have, or already do
- Tell a friend about Foodlets and comment below to let me know you have
- Sign up to get new Foodlets posts delivered directly to your email inbox (see box to the right)
- Comment on your favorite Foodlets post, a recipe you’ve tried (and enjoyed!) or comment below about what foods you’d like your kids to eat more of in 2014.