I’M A LITTLE OBSESSED WITH THIS BOOK, and both of you who read this blog have seen me refer to it repeatedly (like here and here). All this fuss is for good reason…it’s brilliant! It’s not recipes, it’s behavior strategies and the insights are so smart and fresh that it’s become my go-to recommendation for any parent who’s frustrated with trying to cook fresh food, only to see it refused by the folks in the booster seats. Sound familiar? Enter to win one of five free copies of this game-changer for yourself.
GIVEAWAY GUIDELINES & RULES
5 lucky winners will be drawn at random and receive a copy of “It’s Not About the Broccoli” by Dina Rose, PhD in the mail.
Giveaway dates: April 8-April 30, 2014
Enter to win by doing one or more of the following–and commenting separately about each one:
- Like Foodlets on Facebook and comment below to let me know you have, or already do
- Follow Foodlets on Pinterest and comment below to let me know you have, or already do
- Tell a friend about Foodlets and comment below to let me know you have
- Comment on your favorite Foodlets post, a recipe you’ve tried (and enjoyed!) or comment below about what foods you’d like your kids to eat more of
- Sign up for our brand new newsletter [see the sign up box to the right]!