Chocolatey, chewy and as decadent as a brownie, your kids will NEVER guess the mystery ingredient.
And these chocolate avocado cookies are total keepers.
All you need to make them is a handful of common ingredients and a plain ol’ mixing bowl. In just a few minutes, you’ll have gorgeous cookies with an extra infusion of brain-boosting food to boot.Print
Chocolate Avocado Cookies (AKA “Chocolate Mystery Cookies”)
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 12
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, use a fork or potato masher to mash your ripe avocado.
- Add the remaining ingredients until JUST combined.
- Drop on prepared baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Tools I use for making chocolate avocado cookies
These are all tools I have and love. I’d recommend them again and again.
This post contains affiliate links. When you make a purchase, Foodlets receives a very small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!