Fall MENU 2018
- NEW! Hidden Hot Dogs: One plump and juicy hot dog baked inside flaky dough $4.50 each
- Hot Lava Lasagna Cups: Layers of pasta, ground turkey, cheese and our veggie-filled marinara sauce come together for lasagna you can hold in your hand! $3 each (serving suggestion: 2)
- Terrifically Toasted Bagel Dippers (V): Lightly toasted bite-sized bagel pieces served with hummus, veggie-filled marinara or strawberry fruit spread $4.50 *BEST-SELLER!*
- Pinwheel Cheese Pizza (V): Pizza dough slathered in homemade marinara sauce (packed with red peppers, carrots and more!) plus gooey mozzarella, all rolled up like a lollipop. $2.75 each (serving suggestion: 2)
- NEW! Very Veggie Taco Bowls (V, GF): Protein-rich quinoa mixed with black beans, roasted sweet potatoes, corn, olives and tomatoes topped with tangy lime dressing, cheese and multi-grain tortilla chips $5.50, add $1.50 for guacamole
All baked goods are made from scratch and include fresh veggies deliciously baked right in!
- Whole-Wheat Cheddar Cheese Biscuit (with shredded sweet potato) $2
- Zucchini-Banana Bread $2
- Whole-Wheat Pumpkin Muffin $2
- Chocolate Chip, Chia Seed & Oat Muffins $2
- Pretzels with Hummus $2
- Applesauce $1
- Fruit Cups $1.50
- String Cheese $1
Would you like Foodlets Lunch at your school? If you live in North Carolina’s Orange, Durham or Alamance counties, send an email to us here: charity (dot) mathews (at) gmail.com. We’d love to hear from you!
OUR CATERING TEAM
Every lunch is prepared by hand by two locals moms — Charity Mathews and Andrea Sterling — at the Piedmont Food & Agricultural Processing Center in Hillsborough (where LocoPops got their start too!). Fresh eggs, vegetables and fruit are sourced from the Mathews family’s small farm in Hillsborough, NC whenever possible.