Spring 2018 Menu
- Magical Mac & Cheese: Loaded with pureed sweet potatoes & cauliflower (V)
- Pinwheel Cheese Pizzas: Our marinara sauce is packed with red peppers, carrots and more! (V)
- Broccoli, Ham & Cheese Pockets: Sharp cheddar cheese and salty ham cooked with tender stalks of broccoli inside a freshly baked biscuit
- Toasted Bagel Dippers (V): Lightly toasted bite-sized bagel pieces served with hummus, veggie-filled marinara or strawberry fruit spread
- Lasagna Cups: Lasagna you can hold in your hand–stuffed with ground beef, cheese and veggie-filled marinara sauce
- Cinnamon-Sugar Apple Slices
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Pretzels with Hummus
- Chocolate Chip, Chia Seed & Oat Muffins
- Fresh Fruit Cups
- Fresh Veggie Cups with Dip
What’s Foodlets Lunch?
Would you like Foodlets Lunch at your school? If you live in North Carolina’s Orange, Durham or Alamance counties, send an email to us here: charity (dot) mathews (at) gmail.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Our Catering Team
Every lunch is prepared by hand by two locals moms — Charity Mathews and Andrea Sterling — at the Piedmont Food & Agricultural Processing Center in Hillsborough (where LocoPops got their start too!). Fresh eggs, vegetables and fruit are sourced from the Mathews family’s small farm in Hillsborough, NC whenever possible.