Spring 2018 Menu
- Magical Mac & Cheese: Loaded with pureed sweet potatoes & cauliflower (V)
- Pinwheel Cheese Pizzas: Our marinara sauce is packed with red peppers, carrots and more! (V)
- Broccoli, Ham & Cheese Pockets: Sharp cheddar cheese and salty ham cooked with tender stalks of broccoli inside a freshly baked biscuit
- Toasted Bagel Dippers (V): Lightly toasted bite-sized bagel pieces served with hummus, veggie-filled marinara or strawberry fruit spread
- Lasagna Cups: Lasagna you can hold in your hand–stuffed with ground beef, cheese and veggie-filled marinara sauce
- Cinnamon-Sugar Apple Slices
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Pretzels with Hummus
- Chocolate Chip, Chia Seed & Oat Muffins
- Fresh Fruit Cups
- Fresh Veggie Cups with Dip
What’s Foodlets Lunch?
Would you like Foodlets Lunch at your school? If you live in North Carolina’s Orange, Durham or Alamance counties, send an email to us here: charity (dot) mathews (at) gmail.com. We’d love to hear from you!
Our Catering Team
To make every lunch by hand, Foodlets works with three moms from Dining Wisely, a weekly dinner catering service, at the Piedmont Food & Agricultural Processing Center in Hillsborough (where LocoPops got their start too!).
If you’re a busy family who values great food, Dining Wisely just might be the answer to getting delicious dinners on the table every night of the week. Mention Foodlets Lunch and you’ll get 10% off your first order!