If recipe testing has taught me anything this week, it’s this: Not everyone likes peanut butter cookies. For example, two and a half of my kids. (One can’t decide. Because #kids.)
But if you like peanut butter cookies these are the peanut butter cookies for you.
Actually, if you like peanut butter cookies that your KIDS CAN MAKE FOR YOU, these are definitely the peanut butter cookies for you.
With only four ingredients (that I’m pretty sure you already have at home) your nine-year-old could be baking a treat in time for dessert tonight.
And all you have to do is buy the groceries.
How to make Simple peanut butter cookies
Mix the dough.
Combine all four ingredients in a bowl and stir.
Roll into balls using your palms, and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Use a fork to press each ball twice.
Here’s the recipe…Print
4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 12 mins
- Yield: 16
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter (with peanut butter and salt as the only ingredients)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all ingredients and stir well.
- Roll balls using the palms of your hands.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Use a fork to press each ball twice, in a criss-cross shape.
- Optional: Sprinkle with a little salt
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
p.s. What are the healthiest foods for kids? We read a nutritionist’s book and found out! Plus, don’t miss 10 Ways to Get Kids to Eat Healthier Food, the updates we made that changed our family forever.