If there’s one thing I learned as VP of Martha Stewart.com, HGTV.com and iVillage before that, it’s this: it takes money to run a website. Would you like to advertise on Foodlets? We’re accepting new sponsors that align with the Foodlets brand: healthy, family-friendly ingredients based on a mostly whole foods diet, and all the fun stuff too. This includes party supplies, books, cooking or serving products and so on. (Scroll down for Foodlets’ traffic stats and sponsorship options.)
Please send me an email for rates: charity(dot)mathews(at)gmail.com, or fill in the form below.
- An average of 16,430 monthly pageviews in 2012
- 82,000+ unique visitors in 2012
- 1,400+ Facebook fans
- Your logo featured on the right-hand side of blog, linked to your website, and mentioned in either a blog or Facebook post
- Monthly and quarterly sponsorship rates available by email: charity(dot)mathews(at)gmail.com
- Affiliate partnerships, giveaways, and sponsored posts available as well