I’m thrilled to say that you can also find another version of Foodlets on The Huffington Post, where I’m writing a column called Cooking for Kids (and Other Crazy Ideas).
Here I’ll write about, what else, cooking for kids. The ups, the downs, the very dirty floor. Plus I’ll tackle trends and news stories as they come up.
These are the newest pieces:
- Out With Plastic, In With Porcelain: Why I Replaced the Kids’ Dishes
- How to Eat Dinner With a Toddler Without Losing Your Mind
- 2 Things Japanese School Kids Are Learning at Lunch
- Where’s the Food? My First Trip to an American Grocery Store As a Mom
- Firing the Food Police on Christmas and Other Strategies for a Low-Stress Family Meal
- Why I’m Still Buying Organic Food for My Family
- How to Get Kids to Try New Foods (Without Begging, Bribing or Losing Your Mind)
- Why French Kids Eat Everything
- Are Celebrity Chefs Making Us Fat? Recipe Makeovers You’ll Love
- Stop Making Two Dinners: Versatile Ideas for the Whole Family
- Are Picky Eaters Just Spoiled Kids?
- Why Are We Feeding Our Kids So Much Junk?
- Italian Lessons: How to Take Kids to a Restaurant
- 10 Sneaky Ways to Make Valentine’s Day Treats Healthier
- 5 Worst Foods to Feed Your Family
- Cooking for Kids (and Other Crazy Ideas)
Or go directly to my own section where each new column will be live, every other Tuesday: Charity Curley Mathews, Huffington Post Contributor