20-Minute Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Vinegar and So Many Olives
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2-3 handfuls olives, pitted and halved
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 pound pork tenderloin
- Mix the marinade together, right in a medium/large saute pan.
- Add the tenderloin and roll it around in the juices.
- You can stop at this point and leave the whole thing for the day or overnight. Otherwise let the juices marinate for 10 minutes or so, while the oven warms and the pork comes closer to room temperature, which is better for cooking anyway.
- Cook at 425 for 20 minutes. Then let rest, covered for about 5 minutes before slicing.