I love this chunky monkey green smoothie so much, it’s my favorite easy smoothie recipe!
But not as much as my four-year-old.
When she hears the blender (And who wouldn’t?), you can be sure you’ll have a small person at your hip with a suggestion: “How about if we share?”
No problem. This chunky monkey green smoothie is so good–and good for you–that I’ve just started doubling the recipe.
How to make a chunky monkey green smoothie (recipe below)Print
Chunky Monkey Green Smoothie
Other delicious and good-for-you add-ins I often use: chia seeds or avocado
- Yield: 1
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup baby spinach (about a handful)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (unsweetened)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk (any kind)
- 1 cup ice
- Blend and enjoy!
Other delicious ways to add more protein:
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup silken tofu (drained)
More healthy smoothie recipes kids love
Plus more healthy recipes our whole family enjoys!
- Healthy Double Chocolate Muffins (with 5 Kinds of Fruit and Vegetables Inside!)
- Sauteed Kale with Bacon & Cranberries