REMEMBER HOW I HAVE MORE PEACHES THAN our kids have partially dressed baby dolls thrown all over the house? We’ve done a health(ier) peach crisp, no sugar peach roll-ups, and a whole-wheat pancake with wedges of juicy peaches lining the top. Then we got serious.
Into our trusty blender went fresh peaches, half & half plus a dash of real maple syrup. You can see that I didn’t even peel them, just cut into big chunks right off the pits. Freeze overnight and bam. A sugar free treat full of fresh fruit.
- 3 ripe peaches (or 3 cups fresh strawberries)
- 3 tablespoons half & half
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Puree everything in a blender, then pour into 6-8 ice pop molds (depending on the size of your peaches and the size of your molds).
- Freeze overnight or for 6 hours.